Accessibility Statement for Hometown Desserts Website
Hometown Desserts is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Hometown Desserts takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Hometown Desserts Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Hometown Desserts Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Hometown Desserts Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Hometown Desserts Website:
- Phone: 941-896-3167
- Visitor address: 507 Pine Ave., Anna Maria, FL 34216
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.